Agile Java Developer
- Up to GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sterlings Partnership
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A compay at the forefront of Digital Video Advertising are seeking a Java Developer to design and develop new innovative greenfiled products.
A leading London based technology firm specialising in video advertising are currenty in the process of seeking a Java Developer with an Agile mindset to design and build innovative greenfield products.
The companys technology allows brands to target their ads at particular audiences, based on data such as which sites they have previously visited. They are at the fore front of their market and have developed their own emotional intelligence algorithm which is patented.
- Experience of object-oriented programming in Java
- Experience of object-oriented design
- Solid understanding of internet and web technologies such as HTTP
- Experience supporting and debugging production applications
Tech stack is:
- Amazon Web Services, Nagio, Puppet, Grafana
- Postgres, Cassandra, Vectorwise, Splunk
- They follow in Agile (XP, Pair programming, TDD, CI/CD) best practices