Aladdin Business, Studio Product Champion, Vice President
Description About this role
The Aladdin Studio Product Champion is responsible for engaging with our prospects, clients, and end users as the subject matter expert for data access including APIs, data science, data warehouse, and other techniques to allow investment professionals to build solutions. As a senior member of the team, this individual will serve as a key stake-holder and sponsor as the voice of our clients in the data science & data warehouse related toolkits delivered through Aladdin Studio. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop product and business strategy for new tools such as Aladdin Compute including go-to-market product positioning, market segmentation, and a sales enablement strategy.
- Partner with other Aladdin Studio product teams to develop an integrated plan and engagement strategy for related clients and prospects.
- Develop a clear strategy and sales enablement plan globally partnering with Business Development and Sales Engineering
- Connect industry knowledge and market trends with user feedback and product capabilities to inform product and customer engagement strategies
- Advocate on behalf of the community by collecting and distilling user feedback to validate and influence engineering decisions
- 5+ years of commercial experience working within product management, sales management or a similar field ideally focused on a technical product suite
- Strong understanding of product and software development and the ability to work in an Agile environment
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients
- Customer service oriented and experience facing off with clients
- Track record of influencing behavior at various levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment, set priorities, and can work independently and in group settings
- Experience with programming, data visualization, notebooks, and/or business intelligence frameworks highly valued
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.