Analyst/Associate – Infrastructure M&A – Leading Independent Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 15 Oct 18
A top London based investment bank are expanding their Infrastructure team after what has been a truly exceptional year.
The bank is regarded as one of the top independent advisors - they have a global presence with offices across Europe, USA and Asia operating in over 25 different nations. They focus on M&A, Debt Advisory and Restructuring and pride themselves on offering tailored advice to clients with their ability to execute complex transactions garnering them a reputation as a true industry leader.
With an exceptional record, the European team has this year alone closed over 15 deals and boast a flush pipeline as they head towards Q4. They are looking to hire outstanding candidates at both the Analyst and Associate level.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 – 6 years of experience within M&A;
- OR 3 – 6 years’ experience with Big 4;
- OR equivalent interships;
- Experience within either Infrastructure, Power & Utilities or Transport sectors;
- Proficient modelling skills;
- Exceptional academics with a 2:1 from a leading university (or equivalent);
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain relationships with colleagues and clients at every level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on high profile European M&A deals within one of the leading teams in the market. If this is something that could be of interest to you please send across your CV to Henry Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org