Analyst/Associate Global Investment Bank: M&A Execution
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 10 Dec 18
A global investment bank are looking to add individuals in to their M&A execution team in London.
A global investment bank are looking to add Analyst & Associate individuals in to their M&A execution team in London.
Key areas of sector coverage include:
Healthcare, Industrials, Consumer & Retail, TMT & Natural Resources. This role is a cross-sector role.
The Opportunity will offer you:
- Strong deal flow and impressive pipeline
- Early client exposure
- Chance to be part of a hungry and growing team and to have a big impact on the future of the team
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure
- Good headroom
- Collegiate team atmosphere
- Bluebook - Exposure
- Long term expansion plans and the chance to take ownership of areas within the coverage of the team.
- Public M&A exposure
- Exceptional deal-flow within M&A
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- Minimum 2-5 years of previous full-time Corporate Finance experience, M&A, developing strong technical skills
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously
- Exceptional execution exposure
- Tier 2 profiles considered on an exceptional basis
- Sell-side transactions are desirable