Analyst – Forum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Third Bridge
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
We are currently looking to develop our Forum team. Forum is a primary research product which presents the value-added independent insights and opinions of industry specialists in a conference call format, discussing emerging topics of interest to investors.
Already a growing force across our offices, the Forum team has big plans to become a global producer and distributor of premium content for the investment community. In order for us to deliver on our aggressive growth targets, we would like to recruit an Analyst to assist our growing team in London in identifying and engaging with the most relevant industry professionals to take part in upcoming discussions.
Dive into our comprehensive training program and as you progress from a new hire to a seasoned analyst, you will learn:
- About our business, our team and our clients
- How to use our proprietary tools and public databases to prospect and recruit specialists who are the most pertinent for each topic
- How to manage a project and develop relationships with experts and internal stakeholders
- About various sectors and companies globally and help develop strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Leadership and networking skills to use throughout your career
In this role your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Researching industries in order to identify the most relevant individuals (C-level executives and practitioners working at the heart of their industries) to take part in conference calls, private meetings and roundtables on hot topics
- Encouraging these individuals to participate in the interview, while ensuring that their insights are relevant and their fees are within budget
- Developing relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and building new ones with experts you have identified
- Working to tight deadlines alongside other members of the Forum team
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Demonstrable skill in carrying out research with a logical and focused approach
- A solid understanding of the wider business world; an interest in financial markets would be beneficial
- A resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work
- The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a 2.1 or above (or equivalent) with strong academic record
- Ideally the candidate must have 0-2 years of work experience. The level of experience may vary, but what matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK