Analyst – Technology M&A Investment Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Oppenheimer Europe Ltd
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer") is a leading investment bank and full-service investment firm that provides financial services and advice to high net worth investors, individuals, businesses and institutions. For over 130 years, we have provided investors with the necessary expertise and insight to meet the challenge of achieving their financial goals. Our commitment to our clients' investment needs, our experienced and dedicated professionals, and our proud tradition empower us to deliver effective and innovative solutions to our clients.Oppenheimer Europe Ltd. is a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE:OPY), Inc. Oppenheimer Europe Ltd. is authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority.
Oppenheimer’s Technology, Media and Communications Investment Banking team has an extensive track-record completing complex assignments on behalf of its clients across the firm’s advisory capabilities. The team’s senior bankers have worked together for over a decade offering comprehensive industry knowledge and relationships to maximise value for a wide range of middle-market companies. Our professionals are committed to providing each client with focused attention and superior execution in helping them achieve their objectives. To date, the Technology, Media and Communications team has advised on more than 500 deals including advisory services for transactions totaling approximately $120 billion and financings totaling approximately $75 billion.
The London-based EMEA team is now looking for an Analyst to support its expanding team.
- Assist in the execution of on-going M&A transactions within the team
- Create and draft marketing presentations and memoranda for internal and external use
- Conduct company and industry research
- Develop financial models and valuation analyses
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree from a top-tier university or business school
- Minimum of 8-12 months of Investment Banking experience (experience in Technology would be helpful but is not necessary)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluency in French, German or a Scandinavian language would be viewed favourably, but this is not essential
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyse and value businesses
- Good team player
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 18 March 2018.