Analyst - Enterprise Relationship Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Analyst - Enterprise Relationship Management
IC1 Facilitates development of new business, retaining of existing revenue streams, broadening of existing relationships and ensures the highest level of customer service through research, analytics, and internal coordination.
- Results are accomplished through the application of technical expertise. Maintains the CRM database, assisting with data entry ensuring data integrity and quality assurance.
- Serves as a liaison between GCM and the businesses to ensure the accuracy of GCM sales reporting. Prepares and maintains divisional reports.
- Works with other internal constituencies to obtain data and ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Performs Ad Hoc research reporting when requested. Researches, constructs, organizes, presents, and drives the implementation of client account plans. Prepares business overviews for assigned groups to include but not limited to pipeline, trending, and year over year analysis.
- Provides baseline revenue generation reporting and verify information with the associated businesses.
- Updates account planning information as appropriate. Coordinates incoming Client service calls. Liaises with appropriate internal contacts to ensure client inquiries and requests are satisfied in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Updates client information based on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies. Assists with the internal coordination of deals and serve as a liaison between product groups and the CE to deliver tailored solutions to the client. Incumbent builds client relationships as appropriate predominantly through CE interactions. Assists with client presentation preparation.
- Serves as a liaison with Corporate Marketing for BNY Mellon marketing materials and other information presented to clients. Incumbent may accompany and assist the CE in client meetings. No direct reports.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Client Management (GCM) delivers the whole company to our largest and most complex clients globally. GCM has a deep knowledge of our clients and their markets and industries, empowering BNY Mellon to tailor and deliver innovative solutions that address clients strategic needs. GCM drives BNY Mellon's business development efforts by working with our clients and business relationship managers, sales managers and product specialists. GCM is a key part of our Client and Regional Management organization, which includes client industry segment coverage, corporate lending and regional area business management, and is organized into four client coverage teams: Banks/Broker Dealers & Advisors, Corporates, Insurers and Investment Managers. Corporate Lending is structured into Real Estate, Syndications and Credit Management. GCM maintains a regional focus on franchise clients, including sovereigns and central banks, in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America and Asia Pacific.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70650
Organization: GCM EMEA-HR15744
Requisition Number: 1813096