Analyst - Financial Institutions investment banking - ACA wanted - will look at those from audit
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Top advisor is looking to add an Analyst to their financial institutions coverage group. They are very keen on hiring an ACA.
Our client is a leading advisory with one of the most successful Financial Institutions coverage groups. They have advised banks, insurers and diversified financials businesses on a range of M&A and capital markets work, and are now looking to add an Analyst to their team.
The role will work on the origination and execution of mandates for the firm. This will involve financial modelling, valuations, pitching, writing documents and deal execution. The teams are structured so that you will gain exposure to a broad range of clients and hopefully have a lot of contact with them.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- ACAs with the Big Four accounting firms. You will need first time passes.
- 2nd or 3rd year analysts with other banks
- financial services experience is essential
- excellent communication skills, confident and with presence