- Attractive + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BFIN Brookfield Financial
- 14 Aug 18
Analyst - Real Estate Investment Banking (German / Spanish / French speaker)
London, England, United Kingdom
BFIN ‘Brookfield Financial’ is seeking an Analyst(s) to work within the Real Estate Investment Banking team in London. The selected candidate will work with the equity, debt advisory, M&A and brokerage teams on an as-needed basis. Responsibilities will include: financial modelling, cash flow analysis, managing due diligence processes, underwriting analysis, assisting in the preparation of pitches, presentations, offering documentation, and supporting the group on business development initiatives. The position provides an excellent opportunity for the candidate to work for a market leader in the real estate advisory services industry in a flexible, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and personal development.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Educated to degree level with a strong emphasis on math, finance or real estate and an excellent academic background
- Fluent English and German / Spanish / French speaker
- Ideally you will have been trained within an investment banking, private equity, accounting or real estate firm
- Strong analytical capabilities, creative problem-solving abilities and financial modelling skills are essential, including an advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel as well as communication skills
- Demonstrable transaction experience working on M&A / equity processes, debt advisory and/or debt structuring
- Real estate or financial institutions sector knowledge
- Self-motivated individual with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and client service skills
- Candidates will be evaluated on their business acumen and ability to creatively problem-solve, in addition to their approach to risk analysis
- Chartered Financial Analyst, accountancy qualification or MBA an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please applysubmitting a copy of your CV and cover letter.
BFIN is the global investment banking branch of Brookfield Asset Management and provides advisory services to the real estate and infrastructure sectors. Brookfield Financial has the ability to serve corporate and institutional clients on both local and international market transactions, with offices located in the United States, Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and India. BFINs core practice areas include M&A, Debt Placement, Financial Advisory, Asset Brokerage, and Structured Transactions with a focus on cross-border transactions.
ABOUT BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $250 billion in assets under management. The company has an over 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. Brookfield Financial is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management (www.brookfield.com).