Analyst 1- Associate 1/2 needed for Top restructuring/ Special Situations team
- £50000 - £115000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Restructuring analyst and associate needed for Top Boutique.
Circle Square is currently working with a Leading International Investment Bank with expertise in M&A, Capital Markets, Financial Restructuring and Valuation. Consistently top ranked institution across all its products, within Financial Restructuring they have been continually recognised as a top institution.
You will be part of a team that has unrivalled transaction experience in all of the major European markets. The group are renowned for completing highly complex and highly leveraged situations in a short time frame, a recognised leader in achieving M&A transactions for distressed firms.
Training and support is embedded in the team as well as an ethos for personal development and ambition to succeed within a team environment.
The Restructuring Group are exposed to a wide variety of cross-border transactions. Working in focused deal teams, the global investment banking boutique gives you direct client exposure from day one, working across the breadth of investment banking services: mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancing's and leveraged buyouts. Day to day work will include but not be restricted to:
• Due Diligence and execution of distressed M&A Transactions
• Company, business and asset valuation
• Preparation of IM’s, management presentations and marketing pitches
• Marketing and planning strategy
• Building relationships with clients, prospective clients and professional advisers
You will be given significant responsibility, the environment is collegial and entrepreneurial so ambitious and like minded individuals are highly suitable. The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
• 1 years Restructuring / Leverage finance experience within a top investment bank
• Ability to build DCF / LBO models
• Top Academics from leading university.
• Degree level or equivalent, MBA’s also considered
• Experience within leveraged finance / Restructuring within a top investment bank
• Motivated, creative and outgoing individual
• Strong skills in financial analysis, knowledge of accounting and applied financial theory