Be a Part of Our Success
Analyst, Cash Management Reconciliations GroupWhat is the opportunity?
The role is part of European Operations that provides Cash Management Services to RBC Capital Markets and Treasury Market Services trading businesses. The role is responsible for the calculation and funding of the Bank's Nostro, central bank positions, intraday liquidity and regional support for Cash Management Reconciliations Group Toronto. The operations role is a first line of defence to trading businesses, ensures accurate books and records are maintained whilst providing a seamless client experience.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the monitoring of the Banks Cash Nostro and Central Bank accounts and ensuring the balances are kept within agreed Nostro Risk limits. The role also encompasses intraday cash monitoring of external Nostro accounts
- Support CMRG Toronto for Same Day amendments/Investigations. Ensure the accuracy, completion and distribution of Failed Settlement report
- Check the Nostro ledger opening balances agree with the closing balance from the previous working day. Investigate any discrepancies and action as appropriate.
- Ensure CLS settlement has completed in line with cut offs
- Ensure all internal sweeps movements, including CLS, are completed within currency deadlines
- Update positions to include manual movements across all asset classes.
- Check the positions are accurate and advised to the Front Office within predefined deadlines.
- Perform End of Day Checks:-Ensure all cash positions are square, within the agreed limits and next day Positions forwarded to Hong Kong at London EOD.
What do you need to succeed?
- Good knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Money Market products, processes, key operational controls and associated risks.
- The ability to perform analysis of business processes and implement change as appropriate
- Must possess a high degree of PC literacy and experience, including word and excel
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: CM - Professional
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-11-10
Req ID: 148974