Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with over 360 years of history, MUFG has a global network with around 3,000 offices in more than 50 markets. The Group has over 180,000 employees, and offers services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Within Client Management Services Function, the Data Stream focus is on driving a strategic solution regarding increased quality and visibility of counterparty data.
This role will support ongoing data quality review, data collation, data reconciliations, MI and system feedback in partnership with tech teams for multiple projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Data Reconciliation between Client Base and available data for a series of client static data points relevant for regulatory client outreach initiatives.
- Data Collation of various data points across multiple systems and spreadsheets covering, but not limited to, data points such as Client Contacts, Salesperson Ownership, Client Hierarchy & LEI information
- Support with Internal Outreaches for data clean up / validation to FO teams and collation of responses
- Running the BAU data quality validation processes
- Support with improvement on identified client data quality issues
- Preparing MI showing progress of data collation and progress of data quality improvement
- Support Client Outreach initiatives with any scoping requirements & client outreach MI
One or more of the following is essential:
- 2 - 3 years + in Front Office (1LoD) management environment
- 2 - 3 years + Project management experience with a proven track record of delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Problem Solving Skills
- A methodical & Logical Approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tangible experience of running data and MI initiatives within a complex organizational structure, with the ability to demonstrate successful outcomes
- Broad knowledge of investment and corporate banking products and services and how they impact or support clients across sectors / regions.
- High level experience/knowledge in IBOR, PSD2, UMR, MIFID, EMIR, CSDR, SFTR
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree level education in relevant subject (e.g. finance, maths, physics etc.) (Beneficial)
- Other beneficial qualifications (e.g. MBA, CFA, etc.) (Beneficial)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach, also demonstrating creativity and innovation in solution forming
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong teamwork skills and enjoys working within a collaborative culture
We are open to considering flexible working requests in line with organisational requirements.
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.