Analyst, Infrastructure Debt Advisory
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Our client is a market leader in the infrastructure and structured finance debt advisory market in London. They advise a broad range of clients across the UK and Europe for the provision of new debt and in refinancing and restructuring situations
Their team has recently identified the need for a Senior Analyst to join the team to support the team in the execution of mandates.
- The desired candidate should come from a project finance team, infrastructure advisory or infrastructure debt fund;
- Solid financial modelling skills and the ability to supervise the modelling of others is a pre-requisite for this role;
- A broad understanding of different types of infrastructure assets, including traditional power, renewables, transportation and PFI would be an advantage;
- Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders is key, including other teams internally as well as external counterparts.
To apply, please send a CV through to Will.Briggs@dartmouthpartners.com