Analyst, Middle East Equities
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
The Middle East Analyst will be responsible for evaluating, monitoring and eventually originating attractive equity opportunities in the Middle East and Africa. This individual will be working with Partners and other analysts at the firm to produce alpha generating investment opportunities across the region. This position will require a willingness to research and learn about various industries, countries and companies, so intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn are essential.
Employee job title: Analyst, Middle Eastern Equities
Line manager name: Caspar Romer
Line manager job title: Partner, Head of Middle East
Key skills, experience and competencies required for role
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance; MBA and/or CFA strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Equity Research or M&A Advisory.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Intellectually curious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Preference for fluency in Arabic.
- Preference for a sector generalist.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Driven, disciplined with a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build financial models and determine intrinsic value of investment opportunities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Middle East.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to travel for at least three to five weeks annually.
Closing Date for this Application is 07/09/2018.