Our client is a market leading commercial real estate services and investment firm that, due to continued growth, is looking to hire an Analyst in to their Real Estate Investment Banking team. The team provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, take private transactions, strategic alternatives, restructuring and capital strategy to clients in the real estate sector across Europe and has advised on more than $6bn worth of platform transactions over the past 2 years.
The successful candidate will work with the Directors in the team developing solutions and advice for clients with opportunity to interact with clients and develop transactional experience.
- Assist the senior team in client service engagements, advising clients on buy and sell-side transactions.
- Analyse and conduct due diligence on potential deals.
- Build and operate financial and real estate cash flow models prepared as part of assessing potential deals.
- Proactively manage all client follow up and information requests.
- Strong Real Estate experience.
- Experience in Corporate Finance and M&A is a plus.
- Transactional experience in corporate finance transactions.
- Highly numerate and able to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Strong financial modelling skills.