Analyst / Associate – Mid-Market Private Debt Investment
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Crescent Credit Europe LLP
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
CRESCENT CAPITAL, a specialist fund manager with $24 billion of AUM is looking to hire an Analyst or Associate to its experienced European investment team based in London. It is actively deploying private loans to corporates in the mid-market in Europe; most of their borrowers are private equity owned. Candidates should expect significant levels of responsibility and direct exposure to borrowers. The Analyst / Associate will assist in analysing, executing and monitoring fund investments. The firm typically invest in companies with strong competitive positions in defined niches, offering attractive growth opportunities.
The role will include:
- Fundamental credit analysis: review information memoranda, commercial due diligence reports, broker reports on public competitors.
- Financial analysis: cash flow generation, leverage levels and latest trading.
- Risk/Return Analysis: expected IRRs and money multiples v. risk.
- Legal review: assessment of structure and terms.
- Portfolio management and monitoring of existing investments.
- Assisting, where appropriate, with new deal origination efforts.
- Assisting, where appropriate, with investor relationship management.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of one-year banking (Leveraged Finance, Debt Capital Markets, M&A) or debt or PE fund management experience.
- Knowledge of European private debt or equity investments.
- Demonstrable fundamental credit analysis ability.
- Ability to keep to a timetable and deliver timely and accurate work product.
- Enthusiasm for working in a small business environment.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Fluent in English and another European language (Nordic, Spanish or Italian preferred but any language would be considered).
- Be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.