Analyst / Associate - Power, Utilities & Renewables M&A and Financing
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
My client - a large Investment Bank are looking for an outstanding Analyst or Associate to join their team. They need to have previous experience within the Power, Utilities & Renewables M&A and Financing space.
- Create investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, responses to requests for proposals and teaser documents;
- Develop financial models (including DCF, LBO and Merger model) to assess potential transactions. Including the evaluation of financial statements, valuation and credit metrics;
- Develop deep understanding of applicable sectors and products through performing detailed company and industry analysis such as benchmarking, profiling credit analysis and investment highlights;
- Support the team in preparing NDAs, mandate letters, Prospectus, Information memorandums, due diligence, loan returns analysis and credit memos.