- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investec Bank plc
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
This role will be responsible for the analysis of business data and statistical methods that provide insight into business performance for the improvement of Digital and Marketing operations. This role will present insight and recommendations to teams and organisational leadership for decision making and strategic planning.
The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and possess experience across analytical fields. They will provide support to the Digital team by delivering concise, relevant and useful reporting that will help Investec to grow via insight lead initiatives across key business and marketing channels.
This is a hands on role, and the candidate will be working across teams, departments and geographies. They will display the highest professionalism and conduct themselves according to Investec’s values: cast-iron integrity, client focus, distinctive performance and dedicated partnerships. Investec prides itself on it’s Out of the Ordinary approach and this role requires that same dedication in every aspect.
- Provide analysis of web traffic data across all Digital platforms and the analyses of the results
- Using statistical techniques and easy to digest formats, provide ongoing reports and dashboards for consumption across Investec
- Provide commentary and recommendations for the optimisation of marketing campaigns
- Identify gaps in data and implement Adobe Analytics tracking where there are gaps in tracking
- Drive testing and optimisation across the main website, Investec Online and the Investec App
- Optimise the efficiency and quality of in-house data
- Implement DTM campaign tags and rules
- Assist in the QA and testing of any implemented analytics tracking
- Run trainings across teams to help people learn the Adobe Analytics system and how the data collected can help drive relevant decision-making
- Support Investec Data Regulatory obligations, such as GDPR
- Build useful models and tools showing digital effectiveness and its relevance to the business
- Deliver KPI dashboards highlighting success and failures
- Manage third party analytics providers ensuring costs delivery and on time work
This role will provide the opportunity to work in a fast moving, creative and challenging environment as part of a multi-skilled team including marketing, design, project management, strategic and technical/IT teams (internal and third party) as well as external agencies. You will be working on a range of projects, so you will need to be versatile and competent.
Core Skills and Attributes
- Expertise in Digital and Marketing analytics processes
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Adobe Test and Target
- Experience developing performance reporting solutions
- Technical expertise regarding media and digital marketing data modelling
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of A/B testing, behavioural targeting and personalisation techniques
- Segmentation and data cleansing capability
- Ability to turn around reporting in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent writing skills
Personal attributes and other requirements
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and is able to bring clarity to a situation through the use of data
- Passionate about data and continuously learning and bringing new developments to the team
- Able to change direction and work on multiple projects across a wide range of topics.
- Strong attention to detail