JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an exciting digital transformation strategy, and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. We strive to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and tirelessly drive toward product excellence.
This is a Front-end engineer role within a green-field initiative. We leverage the latest technologies to deliver a cutting-edge solution to our clients.
- Write code and make improvements to the Android application, using Kotlin
- Working in an agile environment
- Pair on architecture discussions, review code and discuss improvements
- Plan and collaborate on features, architecture, and testing
- Deliver good quality code with unit testing
Key skills include:
- Commercial experience with Kotlin
- Substantial experience with another platform/programming language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a good understanding of design patterns
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Exceptional problem solving ability
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum/Kanban teams
- Desire to improve the quality of your work and support others
- Strong knowledge of Android API, framework components and lifecycles
- Handling asynchronous code with Kotlin coroutines
- Experience with supporting cross platform development, for example React Native.
- Write automated tests using Espresso and JUnit libraries
- Contract length: 6 months
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Engagement Type - PAYE
- COVID-19 considerations - This role is a fully remote position.