Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading financial services client who are seeking a highly experienced Application Security professional for their London-based technology team. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a senior role in the business’ Application Security programme, a function responsible for ensuring that any software and applications developed by the business and third parties meet stringent standards while enabling rapid innovation to meet changing demands.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong technical background with demonstrable experience in designing secure networks (firewalls/IPS/IDS), endpoint security systems (DLP, anti-virus, malware detection) and security testing solutions.
- Experience monitoring third-party suppliers for compliance with established key risk and performance indicators.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing threat detection and protection solutions at various network and domain levels.
- Ability to work with developers, coders and testers to identify application security requirements and ensure SDLC principles during development.
- Knowledge of various operating systems such as Linux, Unix or Windows.
- Experience managing a team of security analyst and/or virtual resources would be beneficial.
- Previous experience as part of technical security team in a large Financial Services institution is highly desirable.
- Relevant Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH or equivalent
**All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
For a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please forward your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org