Application Support Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Apr 18 2018-04-30
Allegro is looking to appoint an experienced Application Support Analyst, to join our Professional Support Group in EMEA.
The Application Support Analyst will work with our clients and implementation managers to troubleshoot and isolate issues with Allegro software and provide solutions. Working with developers, quality assurance and product managers, our Support Analysts provide a crucial link to our success in client relations.
Full training will be provided as well as an extensive benefits package (including private healthcare reimbursement, dental reimbursement, life assurance, travel to work allowances, insurances, vision tests, pension contributions, gym allowance and 25 day annual leave) in addition to a bonus scheme.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Work with clients and project leads to identify and isolate issues in the software.
- Communicate issues to software developers and QA analysts for resolution.
- Establish and maintain credibility and reliability with clients.
- Perform recreation of issues and provide clear steps for development teams.
- Test and distribute monthly maintenance releases and weekly support updates to customers.
- Learn & understand the business of assigned customers.
- Be fully responsible for assigned customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Strong technical/analysis skills balanced with effective communication skills for high degree of client contact.
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Good SQL query skills.
- Experience with Crystal Reports preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to listen, follow and recreate issues over the phone or via email.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Be adaptable, flexible and have a willingness to learn.
- Be able to manage own time effectively.
- Experience with .net preferred.
- Knowledge of system design and architecture, especially object-oriented platforms.
- Energy, risk, or financial experience desirable but not essential.
- Basic Network, Desktop and Telephony support.