Application Support Analyst - Leading Financial Services firm
The following is ESSENTIAL:
- Application Support or Development background
- Have worked on Enterprise Services (IIB, etc)
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, MS SQL Server or Oracle PL-SQL
- Understanding of Scripting (Batch, Powershell, etc)
The following is DESIRABLE:
- Knowledge of supporting Java or .Net / C# applications / programs
- Knowledge of ITIL Methodology
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Knowledge of JMS/JBoss, WebSphere MQ
- Incident and Problem Management
- Good working knowledge of Version control like GIT, SVN and CVS
- UTL Processing
During this position as an Application Support Analyst you will be providing high quality operational, technical application and systems support to their customers and internal business functions. My client requires someone that wants to learn new technology and also someone that looks to diagnose root cause for issues through analysis and incident management.
The team is fun and provides a good work-life balance.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Leading Bank, without requiring previous Financial experience. Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits Location: London
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.