Application Support Manager - Financial Services
Application Support Manager required by my Leading Financial Services firm.
One of my leading financial clients is looking for a talented individual to lead and manage the Application Support team; providing high quality operational and technical application and systems support to their customers and internal business functions.
As part of the transformation programmes currently taking place within the firm, this individual also has a key role in ensuring new services can be moved seamlessly into support and key non-functional requirements have been accounted for.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services firm, without requiring previous domain experience. The following skills / experience is required:
The following technologies / skills are desirable:
- Previously worked as an Application Support Manager
- Worked in a regulated industry
- Track record of successful delivery of IT Support with experience in leading a multi skilled technical team in a customer focused, high paced environment
- ITIL experience
- Strong communicational skills
- Build relationships with vendors, escalating and monitoring support tickets and ensuring high level of customer service
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC across multiple programmes
- Prior experience working on B2B and B2C web based platforms
- Ability to see problems through to completion with emphasis on problem ownership
- Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Enterprise Service Bus - IBM Integration Bus
- App Dynamics/APM
- IBM ISeries
- Alpha V4
- Informatica MDM Salary: Excellent + bonus + benefits Location: London
If you are interested in this Application Support Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.