· Daily and monthly reporting – the creation of reports and distribution
· Data analysis of performance data from servicers
· Prepare ad-hoc data analysis at the request of internal stakeholders.
· Managing the servicers across the European countries to receive all updated data.
· Build an automated reporting capability for European operations.
· Reconciling of all cash distributions
· Data analysis of all costs and expenses
· Work with the Data Analysis team to maintain and update the projections and budgeted plans, periodically and as required.
· Help with data modelling for new portfolio acquisitions.
· At least 5 years with NPL industry experience working in the workout unit of a bank or a servicer.
· Excellent knowledge of the NPL unit operations
- Analytical and comfortable handling a large amount of data
- Project management/ multitasking skills - handle many projects at the same time, proactive.
- Good relationship skills as need to talk to many servicers across many countries.
- Knowledge of other European languages preferred. Good English required