Asset Management Returner, Fixed Income
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
A global Asset Manager has an opportunity supporting the Fixed Income group.
The role would suit someone who has had a career break and who is looking to get back into the market. The role would entail:
• Supporting the Investment Group, attending investment calls and preparing for portfolio reviews.
• Working with investment managers to implement investment views whilst keeping portfolios within IMA guidelines.
• Recommending buys and sells based on internal research and house views.
• Implementing asset allocation ideas across global balanced mandates.
• Overseeing client activity and responding to quantitative and qualitative client reporting requirements
• Understanding fixed income benchmark index composition and performance.
If you have a background within asset management or Fixed Income and are looking for a supportive and collaborative firm where you can restart your career, apply today!