Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
We are committed to Real Estate as an asset class and we see it as a key area of growth for the future. In this role your main purpose is to create and maintain the value of designated properties within your respective Fund/s for which you have been made responsible by the Fund Manager. The Asset Management function is responsible for identifying opportunities to add value and meeting fund performance criteria through the active management of assets held by the various Funds, together with promoting best practice at an operational level. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Asset management of a portfolio of internally managed properties, on behalf of client's funds which includes taking a proactive approach towards overseeing Landlord and Tenant opportunities, such as letting vacant premises, progressing rent reviews, lease renewals
- Taking responsibility for initiating, managing and delivering refurbishment works to maximise asset performance.
- Meeting the agreed service level agreements
- Building good relationships with the external consultants
- Keeping up to date with changes to the regulatory, legislative and best-practice environments
- Carrying out ad hoc project based work as and when required
- Travelling within the UK and visit properties within the Portfolio
You will be MRICS qualified with evident PQE and able to demonstrate you can prioritise whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships. It is vital you can work under pressure and to agreed deadlines.
It is important that you are analytical, with good attention to detail, along with the ability to deliver effective presentations in a formal environment, with confidence. Due to the nature of the role it is imperative you have the willingness to assess business activities/processes and identify gaps and scope for enhancement and are an objective thinker and business focused.
Be capable forming, managing and delegating to teams of external advisors and consultants. Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- Proven negotiation skills
- Organisation and ability to manage diverse workstreams and range of projects concurrently
- Understanding of property law
- Understanding of property valuation
- The ability to lead from the front
- The ability to engage and work as part of a team.