Asset Manager - Infrastructure
- GBP40000 - GBP120000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Junior to mid-level asset management position responsible for the ongoing monitoring of the fund's growing portfolio of infrastructure and energy assets. Assets include renewable energy, utilities, power, midstream oil and gas, CHP, transport, and telecom infrastructure.
Our client is a highly reputable Pan-European infrastructure fund with approximately £1.1bn AUM across the entire infrastructure and energy sector. They are in the process of launching their second fund which will take their AUM to £1.5bn.
In this role you will be responsible for the asset management of the firm's portfolio of assets. This will include:
- Monitoring of the firm's growing portfolio of assets and portfolio companies
- Developing business plans and value add initiatives
- Conduct regulatory reviews, contract negotiations, refinancings, and follow-on acquisitions for portfolio companies
- Present regular updates on portfolio companies to upper management
- Co-ordinate with investment teams on business plans for new acquisitions
The successful candidate:
- Asset Management experience with an infrastructure fund or corporate
- Alternatively infrastructure audit, accounting, management accounting experience with a Big 4 accounting firm or fund
- Strong financial modelling and valuation skill set
- Understanding of legal, technical, regulatory and commercial issues is a benefit
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work for an active infrastructure fund with a strong reputation in the market