Asset Transfers Analyst
- Competitive salary offered
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
As an operations analyst in this role you will support our customers to successfully move assets within the client portfolios between counter-parties working with our vendors, internal and extended teams globally. Whilst undertaking these tasks the analyst is able to be innovative, challenging working practices making recommendations for changes in a continuous cycle of development, as well as assisting and taking part in projects and initiatives that impact this area.
- As an operations analyst in this role you will support our customers to successfully move assets within the client portfolios between counterparties working with our vendors, internal and extended teams globally. Whilst undertaking these tasks the analyst is able to be innovative, challenging working practices making recommendations for changes in a continuous cycle of development, as well as assisting and taking part in projects and initiatives that impact this area.
- To provide a superior level of customer service and manage through to effective resolution all free of payment stock and cash transfers of client portfolios to and from counterparties.
- Effective management of day to day relationships with outsourced providers, corporate clients and internal SEI business units in relation to asset transfers.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Liaise with SIEL Service Delivery/Platform/SEI Wealth Platform Account Admin, etc on related queries (platform, free moving transactions, etc) and resolve and escalate where appropriate.
- Review and monitor internal tracking reports and use data to provide timely settlements of transactions within client portfolios.
- Review and ensure timely application of stock to client portfolios.
- React to reconciliation discrepancies to investigate and resolve breaks created.
- Chasing counterparties for updates on outstanding transfers/assets via email and telephone
- Liaising daily with our custodians and corporate clients on any issues that arise
- Ensure all the above adheres to pre-agreed SLA’s
- Facilitate an effective relationship with the client/ third party vendors/SEI to ensure the seamless settlement of security transactions both in to and out of client portfolios and client accounts.
- React to client/third party queries to ensure timely response on outstanding client transactions and provide effective resolution/facilitation of issues.
- Participate, as applicable, in internal meetings and where appropriate with clients in person and over the telephone.
- Continuously strive to identify and input into process improvements.
- Keep Current – (market conditions, regulation, SEI products and services, etc) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with client business practices.
- Maintain and update internal systems/ data reference points in agreed format to ensure consistency and communication of relevant information within the team and ensure integrity of data.
- Any other ad-hoc projects as required
- Adhere to all relevant FCA requirements and compliance.
Technical Capabilities/Skills & Experience Required for the Role:
- Ideally experience working within private Banking/Investment Management/Securities Processing or IWA markets coupled with knowledge of financial and accounting procedures relating to operational transactions.
- Proficient IT skills – including intermediate excel and databases.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills/team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to work in a busy and changing environment
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
SEI is an equal opportunities employer
Now in its 50th year of business, SEI (NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. As of March 31, 2018, through its subsidiaries and partnerships in which the company has a significant interest, SEI manages, advises or administers $869 billion in hedge, private equity, mutual fund and pooled or separately managed assets, including $335 billion in assets under management and $530 billion in client assets under administration. For more information, visit seic.com.
About the SEI Wealth PlatformSM
The SEI Wealth Platform (the Platform) is an outsourcing solution for wealth managers encompassing wealth processing services and wealth management programs, combined with business process expertise. With the Platform, SEI provides wealth management organizations with the infrastructure, operations, and administrative support necessary to capitalize on their strategic objectives in a constantly shifting market. The SEI Wealth Platform supports trading and transactions on 158 stock exchanges in 56 countries and 43 currencies, through the use of straight-through processing and a single operating infrastructure environment. For more information, visit: seic.com/wealthplatform.