- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director - Digital Marketing
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis job is to provide digital marketing expertise to the various marketing teams across the three key areas of email marketing, website, and PPC.
- Responsible for the implementation, testing and maintenance of new and existing email and automation technology.
- Help create the email and automation marketing roadmap
- Develop comprehensive, content models, and business rules for meaningful content presentation and personalization opportunities as well as generate user experience recommendations and improvements to the site.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop the email marketing strategy.
- Assess content opportunities and develop email strategies to meet business goals and deliver excellent user experience.
- Advise best practices with email marketing and be first level support for email marketing tool.
- Work with the content team to define and implement the strategy to improve engagement with our customers through unique content initiatives - video, podcast, interactive, etc.
- Perform content updates to bvdinfo.com
- Manage the global PPC agency and make suggestions for improvement.
- Work on New Development Projects to ensure the above are correctly included in the design
- 5-10 years of Digital Marketing, Marketing or Business to Business (B2B) Marketing experience in content management and email marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of: effective email strategy and design (including Sitecore, Dotmailer, Marketo and similar).
- Solid understanding of web technologies including HTML, XHTML and XML
- Bachelor's degree required; marketing, business, or technology preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
- Proven track record of serving as a strategic advisor to lines of business and coordinating and executing global initiatives across regions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability.
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to advise and influence business partners.
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change.
- English fluency/proficiency essential, additional languages desirable.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.