- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director - Product Strategy
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
This role is responsible for developing ideas and business plans for new products, including features, pricing and positioning. Additionally, the role is responsible for overseeing the product development teams, developing yearly sales forecasts and educating the sales force about product offerings. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for certain product offerings including features, price and positioning.
- Develop ideas and business plans for new products strategy.
- Work with product development teams consisting of technology and product management resources from specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance.
- Source and analyse market feedback on products and services.
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans and track performance throughout the year.
- Educate sales force about products at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows.
- Take an active role in consulting on potential corporate acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business or marketing-related discipline
- Background in either Investment Banking or Mergers & Acquisitions preferred
- You are an adept presenter and public speaker
- You have strong quantitative and analytic skills (including Excel, Access, and relational database queries)
- You have strong and refined verbal and written skills
- You thrive in both independent and team work environments
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.