- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director - Sales Analytics
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe main objective for Assistant Director - Sales Analytics is in charge of the monthly commission process for BvD entity, which include to ensure timely and accurate payouts, to manage exception approval process, to compliant with all SOX control requirements, and to support further business/system integration into MA. In addition, you will be managing three sales analysts, who are responsible for allocation validation, team hierarchy maintenance and monthly calculations, which encompasses all management responsibilities, including, but not limited to, technical training, coaching/mentoring and personal/career development.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and be able to respond quickly to our constantly changing and growing business environment. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to possess a thorough understanding of order-to-cash processes, as well as CRM systems experience including data structure and flow. The candidate will also need to demonstrate initiative, determination and persistence in order to keep moving forward when obstacles are encountered. He/She will need to utilize business and system knowledge to assist internal clients in decision-making and problem solving. We are seeking someone who is equipped to provide leadership, demonstrate knowledge of the domain, eager to learn and provide their own insights on improvement opportunities and works well as part of a team.
- Maintain regional sales team hierarchy, and master team definitions for various types of sales professionals.
- Assist in creating global business standards and creating simulation model
- Ensure monthly sales commission calculations for 430+ sales professionals
- Provide payout analysis and support commission forecasts.
- Perform ad hoc reporting / analysis for management decision making.
- Participate on cross-functional teams within MA on system enhancement initiatives or new business acquisitions as needed.
- Manage and develop regional sales analyst.
- BS in Finance/Accounting or related field is required; advanced degree preferred.
- Extensive experience within a finance environment. Experience with commissions is a plus.
- Solid management experience.
- Strong leadership skills; analytical and strategic thinker, with demonstrated critical thinking and decision making abilities.
- Goal oriented, able to manage multiple priorities and drive success; also able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player, confident at interacting with staff at different levels within the organisation.
- Experience with PeopleSoft CRM or similar system strongly preferred.
- Advance proficiency with MS Office tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.