Assistant Director - Sales Representative - Risk and Finance solutions
Job Description Customer focus & sales driven
Company alignment and partnership
- Lead the full lifecycle sales process which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients, building on existing client relationships, giving sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- Be able to discuss the Risk and Finance Solutions, covering themes such as (but not limited to) Portfolio Management, IFRS9, Model Risk Management, Stress Testing and modelling consulting services.
- Full management of the sales lifecycle, p roviding current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Working with our customers to create, promote and secure their attendance at roundtables, briefings and other events.
- Drive the development of business within assigned territories and respective target.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Prioritise and aling sales goals and targets in line with the company's vision and objectives.
- Partner with other Sales Specialists (Solutions, Relationship Manager) to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Advisory and Research to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Work with Customer Success team to continue develop existing clients.
- Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance (approximately 40% to 60% of your time).
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) is essential. Subjects such as Business, Economics, Finance or related fields are highly desirable. Candidates with degrees from other disciplines will also be considered.
- Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex sales cycles to successful conclusion through use of consultative selling techniques.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Existing understanding or knowledge of Moody's Analytics Risk and Finance Solutions is advantageous.
- Fluent in English is essential and another European language is advantageous.
- A Moody's employee in this role will typically have around 5 years of experience.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.