Assistant Financial Accountant
This role is responsible for assisting the Group Finance Manager in managing financial accounting processes for various entities, the main responsibilities for this Assistant Financial Accountant role will be to:
- Producing quarterly income statements, balance sheets and related disclosures for the Group's non-technical entities.
- Consolidating the Group's syndicates, overseas entities and non-technical entities into the Group's quarterly consolidated reporting.
- Producing analysis and insight to specific areas of the financial results
- Maintaining a robust control environment over financial reporting processes and co-ordinating the completion of key reporting controls
- Providing oversight and review to offshore bookkeeping processes, including bank and balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
The candidate for this Assistant Financial Accountant role will need to have previous accounting experience within the Insurance industry ideally at a Lloyd's syndicate. The candidate must also be looking to complete a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).