You will be joining a well-structured and exciting start up business offering exposure to all elements of the property cycle.
The candidate should ideally have:
• Bachelor’s Property degree required
• Understanding of real estate fundamentals and drivers of investment performance
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Real estate fundamentals, Lease negotiations, service charge budgets, surrenders and the implementation of Capital Expenditure
• Strong analytical skills
• Significant experience in undertaking financial modelling
• Previous employment within Affordable Housing is ideal but not essential
• Ability to work well as part of a small team sharing initiative ideas
• Self-motivated and able to run projects independently
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
• Issuance and negotiation of investment specific offer letters / term sheets.
• A positive, entrepreneurial attitude is a necessity