Assistant Fund Manager, Global Equities, Asset Management Firm - Equity analyst, ACA, CFA wanted
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
Superb opportunity to join this leading asset management firm as an Assist Fund Manager. They are interested in either sell side equity analysts or ACAs/ CFAs with a real interest in financial markets
Our client is a major asset management firm, managing several $billion of assets for pension funds, private investors, institutions and other investors.
They are a blue chip, long only firm with one of the most successful track records in their class.
They are now looking to add an Assistant Fund Manager to their Global Equity Team.
The role will be responsible for conducting equity research and analytical studies for the Global Equity team, focusing on specific industry/sectors and countries.
You will work on the following:
- Investment Research – production of high quality country, industry and stock investment research.
- Decision making – translating research contributing towards investment decisions that are appropriate to each product type and implementation
– work with Implementation Team/Senior Portfolio Managers to implement investment
The successful candidate can come from one of several backgrounds but will have a real interest in financial markets and investing. You could come from one of the following:
- chartered accountants/ CFAs with big four firms
- equity research analysts with other asset management firms
- sell side equity analysts looking to move into asset management
This is a great opportunity to move into a portfolio management role at an early stage in your career.