Assistant Management Accountant (Full Time)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Sun Global Investments Limited
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
Sun Global Investments Limited is an idea-centric wealth and investment management firm for Professional Investors, covering emerging and developed markets. Active in Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Securities Trading and Corporate Finance.
A reliable, efficient and motivated individual with at least 3 years’ experience in Capital Markets relevant to the Accounts and settlements experience
- Strong knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualifications will be a plus.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Financial Services environment.
- Good with Microsoft office tools
- Daily Bank / Cash / Stock Reconciliation
- Daily Management reporting regarding cash, bank balance, stock etc.
- Monthly management accounts (Production of P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget etc.)
- Preparing and filing of VAT Returns, PAYE etc.
- Prepare, review and distribute daily P&L reports and risk monitor reports
- Ensure clients positions are correct and all transactions processed
- Adhoc Duties and queries -- Trade settlements, Contra's, Swift requests, payment and receipts queries, clearing queries, Margin splits, Write offs, FX queries and audit requests
- Work with various business units on ad-hoc projects
- Working closely with the fund administrators to produce and reconcile final month end P&L figures for use in NAV calculations. Including production of the necessary supporting evidence.
- Provide cover and assistance to other Middle Office areas when necessary.