Assistant Manager - Prudential
: Assistant Manager - Prudential Department
: Advisory Location
: London Employment type
: Permanent, full time
I am currently helping my client, one of the leading consultancy firms, look for an Assistant Manager to join their team based here in London. Essentially, they are looking for individuals with experience in financial services regulatory consulting across the sector.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of audit and advisory projects for clients
- Testing controls on areas of regulatory significance including capital, liquidity, treasury management, FCA/PRA Handbook compliance
- Reviews/testing of risk management and compliance arrangements
- Analysis of new regulations and legislations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and management within the firm
- A small amount of travel to client sites in and around London will be required
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Have previous experience working in either the banking, investment management or capital markets space
- Good exposure to advisory and internal audit work (internal audit of regulations, risk management or compliance in either consultancy or industry)
- FCA/PRA Handbook knowledge
- Ideally a qualified Accountant (but not a necessity)
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency using MS Excel
- Effective communication skills, able to write reports and deliver presentations
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.