Assistant, Private Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hampden & Co plc
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
Hampden & Co plc is an independent private bank, established by a team of experienced bankers who understand that many successful and wealthy people still require a very personal banking service which is harder to find in the marketplace today. From our offices in Edinburgh and London, we aim to build lasting relationships founded on the basic principles of honesty, integrity and fairness, caring for the individual, their family and their business interests.
- To assist Banking Directors and Associate Banking Directors to manage their defined Client Portfolios, and, in particular, to be responsible for handling day-to-day administrative matters for those clients, providing exceptional levels of service
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY DUTIES
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
- To handle day-to-day administrative matters (e.g. Payment processing, Account opening, Foreign exchange/Deposit requirements etc.)
- To assist with the preparation of internal Credit Applications and with regular monitoring of existing borrowings in accordance with Company Credit Policies & Procedures
- To undertake or support ad-hoc business projects as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Good Relationship building skills
- Good Interpersonal skills, i.e. Presentation & Influencing
- Good Communication skills, written and oral
- Basic awareness of Commercial environment as well as with issues likely to affect the Bank’s client base
- Strong IT skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 1 July 2018.