- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 May 19
Assistant Relationship Manager (ENO) # 130698
- To support the UK Relationship Managers (RM) with Client related tasks as well as Platform tasks
- Client on-boarding pack preparations with FAST support
- Client engagement and other ad-hoc requests from Clients
- Support RMs in organising and coordinating tasks in connection with Client service and/or Client acquisition and sales activities
- Ad-hoc RM requests in relation to Clients' and platform
- Account maintenance- changes to client details in systems, etc
- Ownership of correct and timely handling of formalities, ensuring high quality and critical issues raised
- Client documents archiving
- Payments initiation and call-backs
- Transfer of Assets initiations
- Assist with KYCs/ CSAP/Client reviews
- Trade orders (less so)
- Remediation tasks- FATCA, AEI, MIFID, etc
- Record keeping for RMs/Client meetings, etc
- Project support- testing, working groups, SME
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- At *ENO - Executive Non-Officer grade, You should demonstrate interest in financial markets and daily market movements.
- You can build and maintain familiarity with the key elements of the advisory value proposition for clients.
- You should have the aptitude to establish effect of market movements on client portfolio.
- Able to interpret client needs and contribute towards growth of assets.
- Proven focus on compliance, deep understanding of AML and demonstrated risk awareness.
- In-depth understanding of CSAP, investment processes and able to make recommendations to RM based on this.
- Ability to anticipate risk and to react/call out appropriately
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills and positive personal impact
- Ability to conduct comprehensive financial analysis when required
- Be able to collaborate effectively and enthusiastically across the platform and work well as part of a broader team
- Considers alternative views and understands the need to collaborate to achieve ultimate goals
- Proven client focus but also has the ability to say no to clients when required
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- High level of intellect with the policies and procedures relating to clients and prospects within the Private Bank in London
- Detailed understanding of the UK Regulatory environment and adherence to relevant Policies and Procedure
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.