I am working with one of our Securities focused clients on a search for an Assistant Risk Manager who will join a team of 4 based in central London and work closely with the teams manager.
This is a newly created role which, once on board will enable the team to expand their reach and capabilities across the business. You will need to be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels possessing the confidence to provide challenge when needed.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Risk Management experience in financial services, Securities related environment
- Strong knowledge of Operational Risk concepts, tools & methodologies • An understanding of Credit, Market and Liquidity risk within securities
- EU CRD IV Pillar 2 and 3 requirements & FCA IFPRU rules knowledge
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Recovery & Resolution Planning, Liquidity Risk & Business Continuity
- Securities product knowledge
- Proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Previous management experience would be a plus
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch right away!