Head of Client Strategy
1. Supporting the Head of Client Strategy on ad-hoc requests & projects
2. Preparing and disseminating internal and external reports
3. Organising client documentation to the relevant folders
4. Correspondence with clients & prospects – e.g. documentation for new trials & research agreements
5. Working with Finance to ensure that clients are invoiced on a timely basis
6. Supporting the annual process of renewing research agreements with clients
7. Helping to manage the CRM inbox, actioning incoming requests and some user support
8. Assisting with internal client planning & strategy meetings
9. Attending account reviews in time.
Client Strategy Team
All Front Office
Clients and potential clients
Skills, Attributes and Credentials:
Liberum Capital Limited is an independent investment bank in London with an “all cap” focus. Liberum also has a wholly owned US subsidiary, which provides access to the European markets for institutional investors based in North America. Our main activity is the provision of institutional and corporate stock broking services, focused on cash equities and investment banking.
The core activities are:
Research, Sales and Execution - in large and mid-cap European equities, small cap UK equities and closed end investment funds listed on the London Stock Exchange or Euronext or traded on AIM. It also provides sales, trading and execution services in convertible bonds
Market Making – in small and mid-cap UK equities and closed end investment funds
Investment Banking – provides corporate finance, corporate broking and advisory services to public and private companies and closed end investment funds
Liberum started trading in 2007 and has had 11 consecutive profitable years. We believe clients are looking for a more tailored service and we aim to be proactive and innovative in our approach and deal with clients responsibly and fairly.
As a business, Liberum endeavours to hire and retain people of the highest calibre. The culture is one of a shared and collective responsibility and to this end the company is 100% employee owned.