Associate/Manager, Banking (Chinese speaking)
- c£30 - £45k basic
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
International Bank seeks a number of Chinese speaking (Mandarin or Cantonese) Bankers to join their expanding team.
Our client is a very well respected International Bank. They now have a number of roles across both SME and Corporate Banking for credit analysts, relationship managers (with a credit bias) and also general deal support.
- Relationship Management - deal origination and execution, participate in business marketing activities in the above mentioned area.
- Credit analysis - full assessment of new and existing facilities
- In both situations prepare business proposals and follow up the whole business approval process of the Bank (including approval from Head Office if necessary).
- Cross sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc.
- Implement post lending management for the managed credit portfolio.
- A recent banking background in small, medium business or larger corporates
- Must be able to navigate around and understand a loan agreement and related financial documents.
- Good leadership skills in order to influence colleagues to achieve their goals.
- Major Corporate Banking experience
- Fluent English and Chinese language speaking and writing skills (Mandarin or Cantonese).