Associate – World Class Infrastructure Fund – Investor Relations (London)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 21 Sep 17
Top performing Private Equity fund seeks an incoming Associate to join the Investor Relations team.
Our client has a fantastic reputation globally, particularly in the Infrastructure & Renewable Energy space. The team have recently raised a £2 billion fund and will start a new global fundraise in the coming months. A rare opportunity for a diligent and organized investor relations candidate to join one of the world’s leading Infrastructure investors.
The successful candidate will have at least 2-5 years of experience working in a similar role and be used to ongoing interaction with LPs/investors. An extensive understanding of the LP universe and demonstrable experience coordinating meetings and roadshows for fundraising purposes and a high level of communication are required.
- As an integral member of the team you will monitor, analyse and maintain industry and market information, providing analysis on target investor
- Play an investor relations role during the fund raising to ensure quick turnaround of investor queries
- Work closely with investment teams and regional sales teams to successfully execute capital and fund raising programmes
- Undertake research assignments to uncover market size and opportunity set
- Work with senior management to develop and execute their regional distribution strategies
- Work with investment teams to develop and execute their fund raising distribution strategy
- Assist with RFPs, preparing marketing materials and presentations for clients and consultants and any ad hoc projects
- Coordinating internally to gather needed information to support prospective investor responses. Investor requests may include: due diligence questions and general questions about the firm
- Providing sales support to regional sales team
If you feel you match the criteria below then please apply:
- 2-5 years+ of experience within a fund/placement agent, top calibre Private Equity firm, infrastructure equity research or consulting
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Broad industry knowledge
If you feel you as though you would be a good match for this position please do send an up to date copy of your CV to Isabel Gasway at firstname.lastname@example.org