Associate - Bulge Bracket Investment Bank – M&A Infrastructure/ Transport
- £105k - £130k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
We are currently working with arguably the most recognised name in Investment Banking to fill an Associate level, M&A vacancy on their coveted Infrastructure and Transport desk that sits within a larger, globally focused team.
This team is responsible for the Origination and Execution of both public and private M&A and Capital Markets transactions, holding lucrative relationships with a number of the most prominent companies in the Infra and Transport sectors.
Sitting within this high performing team you will be expected to play a vital role in executing M&A transactions taking the lead on a number of aspects of each deal. With this you will gain good client exposure whilst developing key relationships that will further progress your career towards a senior role in an accelerated time frame.
- Complete detailed valuation analysis, including DCF, trading comparables, transaction comparables and LBO analyses
- Carry out detailed combination and other financial analyses in the context of M&A transactions or pitch situations
- Originate, execute and present diverse marketing materials
- Interact with senior team members and client management teams on a daily basis to execute transactions and discuss strategic alternatives
- Develop content for strategic meetings with clients regarding M&A or capital market transactions
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to more junior colleagues
- Minimum of 3 full years in Investment Banking from a top institution
- Top tier educational pedigree
- Exceptional analytical skills and financial modelling capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills combine with intellectual curiosity and intrinsic drive
- European Languages are a benefit