Our client is a leading Investment manager specialising in the Alternative RE space, with 2bn under investment and a strong Growth plan to 3bn by the end of 2021. They are building out from a mainly RE focus to look at further alternative sectors from Debt to Infra. Ideally all Asset backed and with strong Solid revenue streams.
Amazing opportunity to join a small (20 staff) high Quality (Partners are Blackstone, TPG and GS) team at a great growth point. Your role will be to support to COO in Appraising and running deals from Start to finish.
Key Skills Required:
* Strong modelling and model review capabilities.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Deal execution and Project management experience including deal Team Management (Surveyors, Lawyers, accountants etc).
* Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and delivery to deadlines.
* Previous M&A or Investment experience essential.
* Review and analyse new business prospects across a range of industries.
* A key member of the transaction team covering, alongside senior colleagues and external specialists, investor engagement, valuation, due diligence, structuring and deal documentation.
* Tracking of Origination of deals (dealing with Brokers, directly sourced and referred), across the RE space but also exposure to Infra, debt etc.
* Business plan management in support including Growth strategy, Asset management and fund management.
* Working with internal teams (Fund Management, Structuring), Accounts etc as well as external.
* Assisting with Debt and Equity Structuring.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please apply today or call Andrew Pringle on 02074920702.