Associate - Corporate/ Business Development
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Large-cap listed business operating in the technology/ services sector and with global interests, are seeking a Corporate/ Business Development professional for their European HQ based in London.
The Associate Director will be a key member of the Corporate Development team covering Europe and Asia, taking responsibility for the origination and execution of large-scale partnership deals with major companies.
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in investment banking (M&A), private equity or strategy consulting
- Exceptional analytical and presentation skills
- The credibility to operate at a senior level within a large-cap organisation and the ability to manage a range of senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and experience of operating in an international and entrepreneurial setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the ongoing growth of a global leader in it’s field.