Associate - IBD Analyst wanted for Real Estate Private Equity
- £65k - £90k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Caravel Search
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Successful real estate private equity firm hiring an Associate to work on newly closed fund.
Our client are a pan-European real estate investor with a significant track record of success. They have just closed a new fund with a mandate to invest in commercial real estate assets in the UK and Western Europe and need to hire an associate to bolster their investment team.
- Key member of the investment team with responsibilities for underwriting, selecting and negotiating investments
- The position will provide an exceptional candidate with high exposure to a principal investment business
- Day-to-day work will vary, but will include: Return modelling and investment memorandum drafting, Corporate credit and real estate analysis, Transaction negotiation and structuring,Some asset management responsibilities post-closing
- The successful candidate will fill an integral role in a focussed investment team, working alongside senior investment professionals.
- One to three years of experience within an investment banking M&A team including the completion of an analytst training programme. This could be within real estate but they will consider other sector teams mainly industrials, healthcare, diversified industries and consumer & retail
- Strong cash flow modelling skills
- Fluency in French and /or German would be an advantage