We have partnered with a European Infrastructure Asset Manager who, due to continued growth, are hiring an Investment Associate to join its London team.
- Evaluating and executing new Infrastructure investments.
- Compiling and presenting financial and qualitative analysis of companies and sectors.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with counterparties and potential investee companies.
- Additional responsibilities such as management of the existing infrastructure portfolio.
- Assist other team members to measure and monitor the performance of portfolio companies, as well as implement operational changes
- 2 years’ experience gained either in an Investment Bank, Infrastructure Private Equity, Management Consulting
- Strong academic background from reputable institutions.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of financial modelling (DCF, or Project Financing) and comparative analysis.
- Transactional due diligence experience and strong report writing skills.
- European languages would be an advantage.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Diarmuid Clancy in confidence via firstname.lastname@example.org, +353 86 106 9433 or apply direct via the link provided.