Associate - Leveraged Finance - Tier 1 Investment Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is currently looking to add an Associate level individual in to their Leveraged Finance team.
A leading Tier 1 investment bank is looking to add an individual at the Associate level into their Leveraged Finance team.
As an associate in the team you will be heavilg involved in running the full credit process, executing deals and working closely with analysts and seniors in the team. You will be working regularly on LBO models and have full exposure as a lead left arranger.
The Opportunity Will Offer You:
- Strong deal flow and impressive pipeline
- Early client exposure
- Chance to be part of a hungry and growing team and to have a big impact on the future of the team
- Lean team structure offering strong exposure
- Good headroom
- Collegiate team atmosphere
- Regular interaction with the USA
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent from a leading University
- Minimum 3 years of previous full-time Leveraged finance experience, developing strong technical skills
- The ability to run 80% of execution autonomously
- Exceptional execution exposure
- Lead left experience at a credible institution