We are working with one of the leading names in the Private Debt/Direct Lending field who are adding an Associate to their team. They are well positioned to take advantage of the current economic climate, have a portfolio in great shape and will be closing their latest fund in the coming months.
They have a great track record of training and developing Leveraged Finance Analysts, giving them a well-rounded investor skillset. Or taking those already from a Private Debt environment and giving them access to more interesting, mid-market transactions
You will get the opportunity to invest across the mid-market working on complex, exciting transactions whilst joining a fund that is expanding rapidly. With offices globally there is also the potential to work across different geographies.
- 2-4 years’ experience within Leveraged Finance or Private Debt
- Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills – ability to build models from scratch
- Fluency in English + 1 other European language
- Proactive, autonomous, self-starter looking to join a small, growing fund
- Enjoy working in small deal teams